- For children from 12 months to 6 years
- 2 classes based on age and ability plus a playgroup for the youngest
- National curriculum classes for children speaking fluent Czech (6 – 15 year olds)
- Our classes are taught by qualified teachers
We realise that children living in a multilingual environment can attain a varied level of each of their parents’ mother tongue in their everyday life. Therefore, we have different classes catering for the diverse needs of Czech and half-Czech children growing up in England.
We endeavour to assess each child individually and allocate the appropriate class, which is best suited to their language ability. Our teachers, along with their assistants, make every effort to tailor around the children’s individual needs.
Our curriculum has been designed to educate children who spend much of their time in an English school and gain much of their knowledge there. At the same time it covers all the children need to know in their appropriate year groups, so their knowledge is comparable to that of their peers in the Czech Republic. The curriculum has been approved by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport of the Czech Republic and can be viewed here: Školní vzdělávací program Czech School Manchester
Currently we have the following classes open:
- Sluníčka (age 12 months – 3 years) – temporarily closed due to the pandemic
- Hvězdičky (3/3,5 – 5 years) – currently temporarily merged with Kamarádi group
- Kamarádi (5 – 6 years) – currently temporarily merged with Hvězdičky group
- School Year 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Včelky – Czech as a Foreign Language (5 – 10 years)
The school also offers Czech language teaching for adults.
For Dates and Prices click School Fees 20-21 – covid adjustment.
To enroll you child use the form in Contact us section.